Strength & Peace

"Greet all your leaders and all God's people. Those from Italy send you their greetings." -Hebrews 13:24

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Prayer Request 6/28/12


Prayer Request 6/28/12
·         I have been sick this past week. Not too bad, just like a cold of some sort, I had a really bad day with it a week ago Friday. Its going away slowly
·         I will be helping with Sunday morning worship. Pray that I get some practice in and do well so as not to be a distraction.
·         God is doing a lot in me.
·         I got to talk to a friend of mine from OCC, Scott Reed, who is in Jena, Germany right now. Pray for him and his girlfriend Kendra. Him and the ministry there, and their relationship while he is overseas for the summer.
·         God is doing a lot. It seems as though he has been setting up a lot of things, giving me a lot of internal and external conflict. So It seems as though he is setting up to teach me a lot about him, about life, about myself, and about where he is leading. Pray that I don’t miss it, and that I gain understanding. Pray that I will see God’s will as he sees it, that I understand his will when he reveals it, and not struggle and fight.
·         Pray that God helps me shape my language route, still trying to figure a way out to have it be as beneficial in learning the language as possible.
·         Pray that God will help me balance everything, responsibilities with school, here as an intern, and in my own devotional life.
·         I’ve fallen behind on my journal, and I need time to catch up. Pray that God opens up some time to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment