Strength & Peace

"Greet all your leaders and all God's people. Those from Italy send you their greetings." -Hebrews 13:24

Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Request for Prayer: 6/14/2012


Prayer Request: 6/14/2012
It has been challenging, but less and less. God is definitely using this to change and challenge me, the more that I submit, the more that I understand what God is doing. So I am trying to continue in this trend.
The other night I had some spiritual warfare going on. This is all relatively new to me. I have had it happen twice in the past month. I have more written on it in my daily journal for Wed. 6/13/2012. Regardless to say I need prayer.

Here are my requests with prayer:
  • ·         Pray that I can understand my team members and what they bring to the table, their strengths and weaknesses
  • ·         Pray for harmony, it feels at times that I am misunderstood most of the time
  • ·         Pray that I can communicate my point of view when we discuss important matters
  • ·         Pray that I know will know and began to see when to speak, and when to be silent
  • ·         Pray that I don’t offend people unnecessarily
  • ·         Pray that I can work well with people from different theological/doctrinal/denominational backgrounds
  • ·         Pray that God helps me understand how and the importance of working with people from different doctrinal backgrounds.
  • ·         Pray for Brian and his family, his grandmother has just passed and he will be back in the states from now till next Saturday
  • ·         Pray that I would understand how to use my time very wisely. I have a lot of responsibilities and not a lot of margin.
  • ·         Pray that my responsibilities for Greek, school internship, and the responsibilities on the field won’t get in the way of going out and building relationships with people in the city.
  • ·         Pray that I would be able to focus on the Father, and to keep constant communication with him open through the day. As well as focused times of prayer.
  • ·         Pray that I would be able to stay in the word daily.
  • ·         Pray that God would protect me and my team as well as the missionaries from evil forces as I have been experiencing as of late.
  • ·         Pray that I will have times of rest, and that they would be used well.

No comments:

Post a Comment