Strength & Peace

"Greet all your leaders and all God's people. Those from Italy send you their greetings." -Hebrews 13:24

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 4 – June 6th, Wednesday, 2012



Day 4 – June 6th, Wednesday, 2012
Today I woke up a few minutes before ten and I went to wake the other guys because we were going to be late for language class at 10, but apparently the schedule got changed, that has happened a lot in the past several days, I don’t do very well without a calendar. But soon I will have some sort of calendar. So I had breakfast and read for quite a while, till about 12, and then we headed out to La Via and we made lunch, had our language lesson at 3 till 5, where we had about an hour, to clean and relax, and we went and played Frisbee in Piazza di pertini, which is basically a townsquare right by the Church. Then we went back inside and I talked with Lance about playing guitar, then I was able to play guitar for a few minutes (hallelujah!), which was nice because I did not get to take my guitar with me, it would’ve cost an extra $200 to take it here and back. While I was playing Daniel walked in, and complemented my playing. After that we just all socialized hung out and then we had a bible study, which was really fun, it was over John 2. Lots of translating being done. Then we ate dinner, laughed and had fun. After that we headed out with Marcus, and he showed us another Gelatria, we got some gelato and headed over to Piazza Di Papa, wherer there was a band playing some american songs, right in front of the stature of the Papa (pope). Apparently not sacreligious, because there was a priest out there too, in his priestly garbs (he must've been like 80), just chillin and listening to the band play (he must have lived in the catholic church right there in the Piazza. Then we headed back and went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment