Strength & Peace

"Greet all your leaders and all God's people. Those from Italy send you their greetings." -Hebrews 13:24

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 6 – June 8th, Friday, 2012


Day 6 – June 8th, Friday, 2012

Today woke up had the usual breakfast of cereal and yogurt with a glass of juice.
We had Kebab’s together for lunch which was an interesting meal. Brian had me pay the guy, I said a few phrases in Italian and he thought that I knew Italian very well, so he started asking me questions so I told him, “Io Parlo Poco Italiano. Inglese” (I speak little Italian. English), and then he asked me in English where I was from and I told him America.
We had a time of accountability for the guys over by the port, under Trajan’s arch, which is almost 2,000 years old. We were asked questions about how were holding up, are we stressed, are we liking the culture, are we liking our team, purity, etc. After that we all met up again and started our next 30 days of excellence challenge. I’ll have more written about it later, it was the lighthouse challenge. Lindsay wasn’t feeling well so she went home. After that we went and ate an early dinner (here that’s about 7 or 8 pm.), and finished the night by getting some Gelato and heading back to Marcus’ to crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment