Strength & Peace

"Greet all your leaders and all God's people. Those from Italy send you their greetings." -Hebrews 13:24

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 33 – July 5th, Thursday


Day 33 – July 5th, Thursday
Internet day. But I had some cleaning to do so I left early and went back to marcus to do some cleaning. I had to finish the floors. I was working on the floors and Aaron invited all of the guys out to get something to eat at “La Tataruga” (The Turtle). It took me a while to finish cleaning the marble floors, and as soon as I was done I went and hopped on the 1/4 bus to take me to the restaurant. I got there just as they were finishing their main course. I wasn’t too hungry so I ate some small left overs, but then we had dessert. It was a small cake type thing, filled with pudding like chocolate and covered in Nocciola and cioccolato crema. So good, probably the best desert that I’ve ever had. Afterward we talked Brian into sticking with us to go to the “Mole” to see a jazz concert, with “Scott Robinson”. He had and played an instrument that belonged to a friend of his, who was in Louie Armstrong’s band. It was a good night, then Eric and I went to go get his bag that he left at Tataruga, and we were tired so we hopped on a 1/4 back to the apartment while Aaron and Marcus finished watching the concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment